Routines & Rituals

routines & rituals

Coaching brings us deeper into relationship with ourselves. It provides a safe container in which to accept where we are at and then create possibilities for change. Routines and Rituals are a great way of sustaining those changes. DEFINITIONS Both routines & rituals have a predictable structure, a sense of anticipation, and can be grounding, […]

The Power of Journaling

journaling

I have kept a journal since I was a teenager, or diary as we used to call it in the 1980s! Diaries were what maiden aunts gifted their nieces and took the form of a pink flowery hardback book with a miniature lock and key. The message was clear, this is an activity for girls, […]

Improvisation for Coaches

Improvisation for Coaches

Around 20 years ago I did a course in comedy improvisation. At the time I was running a queer women’s theatre company in London, UK and producing small festivals of plays by new writers. After the course, I started running my own classes and soon we had thirty regular improvisers, which led to a three-week […]

Money Mindset and Me

money mindset

My relationship with money is an ongoing journey. When I had my first career coach, four years ago, she asked me to write a letter to Money. I recently found it and here are the edited highlights!

5 Income Streams to Consider Implementing in Your Coaching Business

As a coach, coaching is, of course, the keystone of your coaching business. However, it’s also the launch pad for a whole host of other income streams, all of which are built around your coaching skills, talents, and expertise. Adding income streams to your business has several benefits. First, it gives you the opportunity to […]

ICF, CCEs, and Accredited Hours: What You Need to Know

ICF, CCE, and ICF-accredited hours

ICF, CCEs, and Accredited Hours: What You Need to Know If you’ve spent any time researching what it takes to become a certified coach, then chances are you’ve come across the following terms: ICF, CCE, and ICF-accredited hours. You’ve probably seen other acronyms, too: ACC, PCC, and MCC. And if you’re anything like many of […]

8 Common Myths About Coaches and the Coaching Industry—and the Truth Behind Each One

8 Common Myths About Coaches

As the coaching industry has become one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, it has attracted lots of attention. And if you’ve spent any time performing Internet research, then you’ve likely seen tons of information about it—and some misinformation, too. Let’s jump right into some of the most commonly heard myths out there, and […]

6 Things to Look for in a Coaching Certification

If you’re pursuing a career as a coach, we believe it’s important—for your clients, yourself as a professional, and for your business—to become certified. In fact, we wrote a whole post about it! As you explore the certification options available to you, then, how do you know which one to choose? Is one program better […]

5 Things You Should Know, In Order to Be an Effective Certified Coach

More than likely, you’re already aware that all the elements of your life—health, money, relationships, environments, and career—affect one another. For example, if you’re stressed at work, your immunity suffers and you’re more likely to get sick. If your house is a mess, you may be more likely to bicker with your spouse. If you’re […]

LEARN ABOUT RADIANT

Receive Our E-News

Learn About Our Trainings, Publishing and Retreats!

Interested in Registering or Learning More About Radiant Coaches Academy?

Fill out this form to gain access to program details, register for the program, or speak with us directly!