3 in One!
1. Somatic Coach Certification
2. Holistic Coach Certification
3. ICF Credential
Radiant Coaches Academy offers accredited hours from the International Coaching Federation in conjunction with a Somatic Coach Certification and an overall Holistic Coach Certification + Credential.
This course fits a range of coaching models, including individual coaching, team coaching, and group coaching.
Radiant Coaches Academy focuses on the head, heart, gut, and root – the whole person! This Somatic certification program dives deeper into the connection a person has to their body and what their body can say about their life – and where they are going.
Coaching clients benefit from movement-based exercises.
Three Coaching Qualifications in One!
Running Course – 7-Week Cycles
Guided Independent Study Released Each Week (Quest)
7 Live Class Hours (1.5 hrs per week)
7 Live Group Q+A Hours (1 hrs per week)
7 Live Practice Coaching Hours (1 hrs per week)
4 Individual Post-Course Sessions
Weekly Zoom Classes
• Holistic Coaching zooms available every day
• Mentor Sessions with flexible timings
Holistic Coach Training
• 175-hour online course hours
• Comprehensive syllabus
• Quest Self-Study Online Platform
• Videos and Worksheets
• Extensive Resource Center
• Get published in an anthology
• Ongoing supportive coaching feedback
• ICF Ethics Course Certificate
• 10+ hours of PCC mentoring
• Credential from the ICF
Special Pilot Pricing
$7997 for all three trainings!
Only $2997 for current professional coaches not seeking holistic coach certification + ICF credentialing.
[Interest-free payments over 24 months]
Pilot pricing ends May 1, 2023.
Email Dez@RadiantCoaches.com to sign up!
Somatic Coach Training Modules
Module 1: What is Somatic Coaching?
• Somatic Coaching Vs Somatic Therapy
• Sensory and Motor
• The role it plays in our lives
Module 2: What Does a Somatic Coach Do?
• Awareness on how the mind affects the body and the body affects the mind
• Reinventing behaviors
• Providing Techniques
• Appreciative Inquiry
Module 3: Understanding the connection to the mind
• Understanding Emotions
• Trauma Stress Responses
Module 4: Somatic Coaching Exercises (best practices / options / exercises)
• Benefits of body movement
• Somatic Exercises
• Somatic Awareness
• Meaningful homework
Module 5: Nutrition
• Somatic nervous system and our diet
• Considerations and Warnings
• Helping them think about their diet in relation to their mind and body
Module 6: Conscious Living
• Understand their joy
• Inner Child?
• Confidence / awareness and presence
Module 7: Tools for Coaching
• Coach Preparedness (exercises to prepare you – grounding, mediation, journaling, etc.)
The Top 10 Benefits of this Program:
1. Learning the theory of somatics
2. Navigating clients though habits / behaviors what it means to the mind-body connection
3. Working with different spectrums of your client’s awareness and what that means towards their willingness to change
4. How to coach your clients by observing their body language and what the body might be saying
5. Empower clients to connect to their mind and body
6. How to talk to clients about their body
7. Building a tool kit of resources that can support your clients based on what they see as their need(s)
8. Learn how to navigate difficult emotions and resistance
9. Shadow work for the current moment
10. Body Intelligence and nervous system reactions
Every student leaves the training program equipped and supported to practice as a Somatic Coach and a Holistic Coach providing a life-changing service to humankind.
Meet the Trainers
Contact Ellen via email@example.com.
I’m a trained Holistic Life Cycle Coach and Certified Pilates instructor, specializing in Somatic Guidance. I have always viewed life as seasons of growth. Whether it’s a new decade in life, school, a career, relationship, or new awareness it always has a beginning, middle, and end that cycles as we move through life.
As a Life Cycle Coach, I understand that navigating these cycles isn’t easy and can leave you unsettled. I’m here to guide you as you navigate the crossroads you find in life. Based on where you are in your life’s cycle, we work on resetting, refocusing, or reprioritizing goals and identify the obstacles holding your back, creating the space you need to be empowered to build the life you want.
I believe when we can find alignment with our mind, emotions, and body, while connecting to our senses we can use our intuition to make the best choice and move with ease through life in any season. I’m a firm believer that we all hold the answers within ourselves and I’m here to offer a little assistance as you continue to build a life of fulfillment.
With 15+ years in the corporate world I have a strong background in Project Management, Transition and Change Management. After a decade of exploring personal self-development and growth of my own life’s journey in the various life cycles I’ve been in. I’ve started to guide people on their own journeys and connect to what truly matters to them. I am passionate about working with people to explore, grow, move, and connect to their entire self.
I’m here to help you build awareness and figure out where you are in your journey, open the door for curiosity and provide the space for you to explore what’s right for you.
Business Owner. Dez Stephens is the Founder + CEO of Radiant Coaches Academy (a division of Radiant Health Institute) – a social enterprise and prominent international coach training school that certifies individuals to create vibrant, professional, private practices as holistic life coaches, wellness coaches and business coaches. She is a certified life coach, master trainer and marketing strategist.
Professional Coaching. Dez has coached professionally since 2005, and in 2012, founded Radiant Coaches Academy and has trained and certified nearly 600 students in 20+ countries. In 2014, her training school earned the prestigious status of offering accredited hours through the International Coach Federation (ICF). In 2017, ICF of Tennessee honored her and her institute with the PRISM Award for the advancement of the coaching profession.
Training. She received her life coach certification from Guiding Mindful Change in 2005, and the University of Transpersonal Theology bestowed her with an honorary doctorate in 2015. Dez also holds a Professional Certified Coach credential through ICF.
Business Coaching. As a business coach, she enjoys coaching entrepreneurs and small businesses, using her innate talent for creating innovative approaches for promotion and for birthing brilliant, achievable ideas. She also has a knack for originating memorable concepts, business names and taglines for her clients.
Author. Dez is the author of The Qualitarian and co-author of Your Radiant Life.
Humanitarian. Dez is passionate and sincere in helping people live more meaningful lives, and she considers herself to be a dedicated global humanitarian and social enterpriser.